Enjoy over 90 of London's must-see sights and attractions for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days with your London Pass®!
There's so much to discover in London... This resolutely modern, dynamic and cosmopolitan capital with its rich historical and architectural heritage offers plenty of attractions for everyone!
To make sure you don't miss out on any of its sights, opt for the London Pass®! This sightseeing credits package saves you up to 50% with unlimited access to all the top attractions and activities in the British capital.
The London Pass gives you the chance to discover or rediscover :
- The Tower of London, to learn more about the history of London! This fortress in the heart of the British capital will fascinate you with its royal and bloody history, as well as its famous Crown Jewels.
- Westminster Abbey, the place where all the British Kings and Queens are celebrated and crowned
- Tower Bridge, one of the most famous bridges in the world
- London Zoo, for a family outing
- The Royal Gardens of Kew Gardens
- The view from the Shard, one of London's highest towers, for a breathtaking view over the city
You'll also be able to enjoy a wide range of experiences: watch the changing of the guard in front of Buckingham Palace, discover London by bike, take a trip on the River Thames, visit a brewery and taste some beers, enjoy a guided tour on the theme of The Beatles, rediscover the legendary scenes of British cinema, play detective in the Sherlock: The Official Live Game experience, or even take a multi-stop double-decker bus for a day to discover London at your own pace!
For sports and football fans, your pass will allow you to visit Chelsea FC's Stamford Bridge stadium, Tottenham Hotspur and the iconic Wembley stadium!
Easy to use and accompanied by a digital guide to help you find your way around London, the London Pass® allows you to avoid queues and ticket offices at certain attractions and make the most of everything the British capital has to offer!
*The discount shown corresponds to the following example: if you book a 3-day pass and visit 10 of the most popular attractions, such as a multi-stop bus tour, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Kensington Palace, London Zoo, Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall, the Royal Observatory at Greenwich and Cutty Sark, you will save 53%.