Discover the lights of Philadelphia and its most beautiful monuments by night. (Available from April to November ONLY)
Meet your guide in the city centre, where you'll be invited to board an open top bus for a comprehensive tour of Philadelphia. During your guided trip around the city, you will be able to take in fantastic views of the streets and landmark sites, including:
- Penn’s Landing: A quay offering views of the period ships and across the river
- South Street: a neighbourhood known for its lively atmosphere
- Liberty Bell: a symbol of liberty and U.S. independence
- Philadelphia Museum of Art: it's famous staircase is well known as the filming location of certain Rocky Balboa scenes!
- Independance Hall: the place where U.S. constitution was signed
- Chinatown: an atypical neighbourhood with an entirely different culture and lots of illuminations
- Avenue of the Arts: full of cultural locations such as the modern theatre and academy of music.
- Ben Franklin Parkway: resemblent of Paris's famous Champs Elysée
And many more!
Discover the most famous sights in Philadelphia all lit up at night!