Choose 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 activities with your Explorer Pass and don't miss a thing in the Dutch capital!
The city of Amsterdam and its canals have many surprises in store for you! A cultural capital with seventy-five museums, it also offers many must-see attractions for all ages.
You'll save up to 40% with your Explorer Pass Vienna and gain access to 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 of the over 25 activities on offer.
The pass gives you the chance to discover or rediscover :
- The Rijksmuseum, its unrivalled art collection and its building built in Dutch neo-renaissance style. Admire Rembrandt's Night Watch or Johannes Vermeer's The Milkmaid.
- Amsterdam's canals, with a cruise (audioguide in 19 languages)
- The Heineken Experience, where you can learn more about the brewing methods of the famous Heineken beer, and enjoy a free glass of beer.
- The Moco Museum, with its collection of works by Banksy
- A'DAM LOOKOUT, a 100-metre-high rooftop offering a panoramic view of Amsterdam. For the more adventurous, there's the Over The Edge swing, Europe's highest (for an additional charge).
- This Is Holland, an interactive attraction based on the history of the city of Amsterdam, featuring a 5D flight simulation.
As well as many must-see museums: the Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, the National Maritime Museum (Scheepvaartmuseum), the electronic music-themed Our House Museum, House of Bols...
You can take part in a variety of experiences and discover the city like a local with a bike or pedalo rental, shiver with fear in the Amsterdam Dungeon, visit a brothel with the Tour de BonTon experience or take a leap into the past with a guided tour tracing the life of Anne Frank.
Finally, if you have the time, enjoy an excursion to the windmill villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Edam, or get away from the city to discover Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague!
With your pass you will enjoy all the activities the city of Amsterdam has to offer!
*The discount shown is for the following example: if you choose 5 must-do activities such as an entrance to the Rijksmuseum, the Heineken Experience, a canal cruise, A'dam Lookout, and an excursion to the Zaanse Schans village, you will save 43% by booking an explorer pass with the "5 attractions" option rather than paying the price of each admission ticket separately on-site.