Enjoy activities and museums in Amsterdam over 1, 2, 3 or 5 days without any extra charge thanks to your All-Inclusive pass!
The city of Amsterdam and its canals have many surprises in store for you! A cultural capital with seventy-five museums, it also offers many must-see attractions for all ages.
You'll get free access to major attractionswith your pass and can save up to 50%!
The pass gives you the chance to discover or rediscover :
- The Rijksmuseum, its unrivalled art collection and its building built in Dutch neo-renaissance style. Admire Rembrandt's Night Watch or Johannes Vermeer's The Milkmaid.
- Amsterdam's canals, with an audio cruise in 19 languages
- The Heineken Experience, where you can learn more about the brewing methods of the famous Heineken beer, and enjoy a free glass of beer.
- The Moco Museum, with its collection of works by Banksy
- A'DAM LOOKOUT, a 100-metre-high rooftop offering a panoramic view of Amsterdam. For the more adventurous, there's the Over The Edge swing, Europe's highest (for an additional charge).
- This Is Holland, an interactive attraction based on the history of the city of Amsterdam, featuring a 5D flight simulation.
As well as many must-see museums: the Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds Amsterdam, the National Maritime Museum (Scheepvaartmuseum), the Our House Museum on the theme of electronic music, House of Bols, the Amsterdam Pipe Museum, the Tulip Museum...
You can take part in several experiences and shiver with fear in the Amsterdam Dungeon, visit a brothel with the Tour de BonTon experience or take a leap into the past with a guided tour retracing the life of Anne Frank.
Prefer to visit the city at your own pace? Take advantage of our bike rental service to visit Amsterdam like a local, or rent a pedalo to discover the city along the canals... Or take a fun tour of Amsterdam by taking part in the "Solve a murder near Dam Square" activity, following an interactive, audio-guided tour on your phone!
Finally, if you've got time, enjoy an excursion to the windmill villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Edam, or get away from the city to discover Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague!
See Amsterdam with no limits with the Amsterdam All-Inclusive Pass!
*The discount shown is for the following example: if you book a ''3-day pass'' and do 10 popular activities such as A'dam Lookout, This is Holland, Bon Ton Tour, Pedal Boat, Moco Museum, 100 Highlights Cruise, Royal Experience, Pancakes Amsterdam, Diamond Museum and a bike rental (Mac Bike Rental) you will save 52%.